10 Minute Strawberry Mascarpone Tart is a tart made with a shortcrust pastry base, a mascarpone cream and strawberries, which can be prepared in less than 10 minutes.
Quick and easy to prepare, delicious, it can be enjoyed at the end of a meal or as a daytime snack.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 10 mins|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 25 mins|
|Total time : 35 mins|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1 roll of shortcrust pastry|
|1/2 pound (220 g) strawberries|
|1/2 cup (125 g) mascarpone|
|1 large egg|
|1.5 tablespoons of sugar|
|1/2 cup (100 ml) fresh cream|
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until they are white.
- In two separate bowls, whisk the fresh cream and egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the whipped cream and egg whites into the egg yolk mixture with a spatula.
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C in static mode.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in a 10-inch (25 cm) diameter baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes until the pastry turns golden brown.
- Let the pie cool.
- Spread mascarpone cream over the bottom of the pie and arrange strawberries on top.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if necessary.
- Serve and enjoy!
“A civilized man cannot live without cooking.”Owen Meredith