Mascarpone strawberry cream is a cream made with mascarpone, strawberries, fresh cream, vanilla and lemon.
Easy and quick to prepare, creamy and delicate, it can be eaten as a dessert with a spoon or used to garnish entremets and cakes.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time: 10 mins|
|Rest time: –|
|Cook time: 5 mins|
|Total time: 15 mins|
|Yield : 6 persons|
|230 g (1 cup) mascarpone|
|220 g (1/2 pound) strawberry coulis|
|110 g (1/2 cup) creamfresh|
|4 tablespoons vanilla sugar|
|Strawberry sauce :|
|220 g (1/2 pound) strawberries|
|2 tablespoons of sugar|
|2 tablespoons lemon juice|
- Wash well the strawberries.
- cut into small pieces and put in a saucepan with the sugar and lemon juice.
- Cook for a few minutes until the strawberries wilt and dry out a bit.
- Remove the strawberries from the heat, mix and let cool completely before using.
- Whip the cream with the icing sugar.
- Then add the mascarpone and the strawberry coulis and whisk again until you obtain a foamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Serve and enjoy !