A 1 minute cake is a cake made of flour, sugar, milk, water, oil, eggs, baking powder and salt.
Easy and very quick to prepare, this moist and soft cake is perfect for daytime snacks.
|Level of difficulty : easy|
|Prep time : 1 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 46 min|
|Yield : 6 servings|
|1.5 cups flour|
|1 cup sugar|
|0.5 cup milk|
|2/3 cup water|
|4 tbsp oil|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 pinch of salt|
|flavor (your choice) : vanilla, lemon, chocolate, almonds …|
- In a bowl, add the sifted flour, sugar, milk, eggs, oil, salt and baking powder and mix well with a spoon until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add hot water and continue to stir.
- Pour the mixture into a 10 inch pan fitted with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F.
- Bake for about 45 min.
- Test which toothpick should come out of the center of the cake dry if it is baked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in the mold before unmolding.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy !