5 minute low fat donuts are small cakes made of flour, water, sugar, oil, yeast, vanilla and icing sugar.
Easy and quick to prepare, light, without butter, oil, eggs or milk, they are perfect for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : low|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 8 min|
|Total time : 13 min|
|Yield : about 20 donuts|
|1 cup flour|
|1/2 cup water (at room temperature)|
|1/3 cup caster sugar|
|1.5 tbsp oil|
|1/2 tbsp baking powder|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 320° F.
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder and vanilla extract.
- Mix lightly then add oil and water.
- Whisk quickly then pour the batter into the donut baking pans.
- Bake during 8 at 10 min.
- Do not allow too much browning and do the toothpick test before removing them from the oven.
- Let cool on a rack and unmold when cold.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy !