An economical cake without eggs, butter and milk is a cake made from flour, sugar, oil, water, yeast, salt, vanilla and icing sugar.
Easy and quick to prepare, economical, without eggs, butter and milk, this moist cake is perfect for daytime snacks.
|Difficulty level : easy|
|Prep time : 5 min|
|Rest time : –|
|Cook time : 45 min|
|Total time : 50 min|
|Yield : 6 people|
|2.5 cups (300 g) flour|
|1 cup (200 g) sugar|
|3 fl oz (90 ml) oil|
|1.4 cup (330 ml) water|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 pinch salt|
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and mix.
- In another bowl, dissolve the sugar in room temperature water with a whisk.
- Add the oil to the sugar water mixture while whisking.
- Pour the flour mixture into the water mixture. Beat well.
- Pour the mixture into a 10-12 inch pan.
- Preheat the oven in static mode to 360° F/ 180°C.
- Bake during 40 at 45 min.
- Take out of the oven, let cool to room temperature.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy !